Are You Ready to…
- Earn an ACC or PCC credential or renew your ACC credential?
- Advance your coaching skills beyond the basics?
- Deepen your understanding of the ICF coaching core competencies?
- Gain the confidence to sail through the examination process?
- Work with an experienced certified mentor coach?
- meet all the ICF’s coaching requirements
- receive both live and recorded feedback on your coaching
- deepen your understanding and use of the coaching core competencies
- eliminate any performance anxiety, especially around the exam
- have fun!
- 2 small group sessions per month (limited to 10 participants per group)
- 1 individual session per month
- Access to group session recordings
- Unlimited brief email support between coaching sessions
- Templates and application preparation assistance
- Bonus: Access to a human behaviour assessment & 1 hour debrief with me.
When and Where
We’ll meet as a group, conveniently by phone, for 1 hour & 10 minutes (7 hours total) twice each month for 3 months. Each of your monthly individual sessions will be scheduled at mutually agreed upon dates and times.
Group sessions will generally follow this format:
- Q&A re: competencies/behaviours
- Coaching demo
- Mentoring feedback
- Wrap-up & completion
Individual session formats will be co-created based on individual needs.
Space is Limited.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Contact me by phone at 1-613-797-0488 or click here to email me and I’ll respond within 1 business day. Enrollment is on a first come, first serve basis. We accept PayPal®, Interac E-Transfer® (Canadian clients), Visa® and MasterCard®.
Your 100% Happiness Guarantee
Because our relationship is important to me, if you show up to every session and implement all your chosen action steps and you’re still not happy I’ll refund your investment.
Frances was recommended to me by an ICF accredited colleague in preparation for the ICF accreditation exam. As a mentor coach, her exquisite use of powerful questions and supportive stance enabled me to zone in on areas within my coaching approach that would benefit from further reflection to bring my best Self and service forward.
As a result of our work together, I have a deepened understanding and mindfulness of personal patterns that contribute to my coaching approach, and many more polished tools in my coaching toolbox. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is seeking personal and professional growth.Sylvie Lemay MA, PPCC, ACC, Sylvie Lemay Coaching & Consulting Services
Your Mentor Coach
Hi! I’m Frances Paquette and I’ll be your Mentor Coach. I’m a Professional Certified Coach and Certified Mentor Coach and am passionate about promoting coaching and coaching competencies as a powerful force for change. For more information about me, click here.
It was a pleasure to be mentored by Frances. She very quickly established a safe and trusting environment that allowed me to practice and develop my skills and to gain the confidence that lead to my earning my ACC. Frances provided an excellent overview of the process and had a unique ability to demonstrate the different levels of coaching competencies so that I could see what was needed to stretch myself. I appreciated Frances’ direction and support. Thanks for the opportunity to grow and develop.Dave McGregor, CHRP, ACC, Olympic Performance Solutions
In Greek mythology: “Mentor was the faithful friend of Ulysses, who entrusted to him the care of his domestic affairs during his absence in the war against Troy. The education of the young Telemachus fell to his charge, and the wise and prudent counsel which he gave the youth has given to his name its metaphorical significance.”
Source: Probert Encyclopaedia