Frances Paquette, PMP, PCC, CH
President and founder
Frances is an accomplished leadership and executive coach, consultant, author, speaker and trainer. She works primarily with Project Management Professionals (PMP), and those others who find themselves managing projects, to prevent, manage, and resolve the people problems that jeopardize project success. Frances specializes in sharing the exceptional human communication and leadership tools and techniques that produce truly outstanding results.
An insatiable curiosity coupled with a dedication to life-long learning has led to an eclectic background of training and experience. This has provided Frances with a jam-packed tool-box to draw from when working with her clients.
Frances holds Project Management Professional (PMP), Professional Certified Coach (PCC), Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) and Certified Hypnotherapist (CH) credentials. She is also a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), a human behaviour (DISC) trainer, a Reiki Master/trainer and an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) practitioner/trainer.
Within the information technology field, Frances has 20 years experience in a variety of technical and management roles within both government and private industry. Prior to entering the information technology field she was an accountant in the aerospace and communication consulting fields.
Frances is a firm believer in giving back and has served in a leadership capacity on a number of boards and committees for non-profit organizations including:
- President and co-founder of the Citizens’ Forum Advocating Insurance Review (CFAIR) a consumer advocacy organization that, using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) approaches, worked closely with government, private industry, and the public to revamp the automobile insurance legislation in Ontario, Canada to ensure fair and accessible automobile insurance, and a formal grievance process that became the Insurance Ombudsman’s Office. This successful initiative positively impacted well over 7 million lives.
- President of The Children’s Centre daycare where she was instrumental in changing school board policy to allow the bussing of students from day care to school and back; a policy that spread nation-wide.
Frances is a former Director of Communications for the Project Management Institute’s Ottawa Valley/Outaouais Chapter, a past-president of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Ottawa Chapter, and has served as an ICF subject matter expert on a number of global teams and committees including those participating in the development of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
Frances is a contributing author of Passwords: Passing on Words of Wisdom and Hope, Volume 1 and author of the forthcoming book People Empowered Projects®: Effectively Managing Stakeholder Expectations.
Frances is a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA)
- Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS)